What I'm Reading Now:

Friday, December 29, 2006

Tyler's Booklist!

I've decided to start up a new blog about books that I've read. You'll see that I'm pretty fickle when it comes to reviewing books. I'm not too picky and I would just as soon as give everything an A+ rating. I'm not a very good critic is what it really comes down to.

I've got to give my props to Ben and Jenn Iverson and their fantastic booklist. I've been trying to come up with a good way to showcase the books I like (or even dislike) and the way that they have been doing it is great. You can check their booklist out here.

Feel free to comment on any book that I've posted about or to make suggestions on books that I should read.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

We're excited for someone else to start up a booklist to give us ideas. Thanks for citing us as the inspiration for yours! :) We've been brainstorming about ways for more people to get involved--more on that when we come up with something good!