What I'm Reading Now:

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Brisingr

Title: Brisingr

Author: Christopher Paolini

Pages: 763

Genre: Fantasy

Grade: A-

Synopsis: Eragon and Saphira are still with the Varden, but Eragon has left with his cousin Roran to try and find and save his fiance Katrina from the Raz'ac. Eragon meets Murtagh on the battlefield once again and then makes the trip to Farthen Dur to witness the coronation of the new dwarf king before making a quick trip to Ellesmera to visit with the elves.

My Review: I really liked this book, but I felt that there really wasn't a climax. This is probably due to the fact that originally there was only supposed to be three books in the series, but it has been extended to four (and I hope that it won't be forever before the next book is released).

No comments: