What I'm Reading Now:

Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Wednesday Letters

Title: The Wednesday Letters

Author: Jason F. Wright

Pages: 5 discs

Genre: Fiction

Grade: B-

Synopsis: Jack and Laurel Cooper own and run a cozy bed and breakfast. After thirty-nine years, they die in each others arms in the master bedroom and their children all return home for the double-funeral. They children find out that every Wednesday since their marriage, their dad has written their mother a letter and she had kept them all. From reading the letters, they find out that their family is not what they thought it was.

My Review: The story is nice and all, but it never really clicked with me. I'm finding it tough to put a finger on what I didn't like in the book, but I just found it ever so slightly irritating. That being said, there were parts of the book that I quite enjoyed, but the story was a bit predictable.

No comments: