What I'm Reading Now:

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Free to Choose


Title: Free to Choose

Authors: Milton & Rose Friedman

Pages: 10 discs

Genre: Economics

Grade: B

Synopsis: Milton and Rose Friedman published this personal statement back in 1979 and many of their beliefs still ring true today.  The Miltons advocate for a free market and smaller government (i.e. fewer regulations) and support their arguments with stories and examples.

My Review: To be honest, it has been a few months since I finished this book and I don't remember a whole lot about it...  What I do remember is that the book is very readable and accessible to the economic layman (such as myself), but that it was a bit on the long side which led it to be a bit boring.  Still, the book gave me plenty to think about.

No comments: