What I'm Reading Now:

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Title: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Author: J. K. Rowling

Pages: 8 discs

Genre: Fantasy

Grade: A

Synopsis: Harry Potter is back for his second year at Hogwarts. Once again, he is glad to be out of the Dursley's house and with his best friends. During the school year, students are mysteriously being petrified and Harry is hearing voices in the wall. Can Harry Potter save Hogwarts and find out what is petrifying the students?

My Review: I'm a sucker for these books. I had a great time listening to the book because there is so much that I have forgotten since I read it last. While it's hardly believable that the young Harry Potter is able to solve the mysteries that are stumping the greatest wizards of his time, it sure makes for a good read. I'm looking forward to listening to the next book.

No comments: