What I'm Reading Now:

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Title: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Author: J. K. Rowling

Pages: 10 discs

Genre: Fantasy

Grade: A-

Synopsis: Harry Potter is about to enter his third year at Hogwarts, if he isn't expelled for using magic on his aunt, that is. As it turns out, everybody is ready to forgive Harry because an escaped prisoner from Azkaban is out there looking for him. Couple that with Harry seeing the grim (the worst death omen) at every turn and he's setting himself for another exciting year.

My Review: Of course I liked this book, but my one complaint was that it took forever to end. It's impressive how everything is always tied together between this book, the earlier books and even the later books. I give major props to Jim Dale, the reader of the audiobooks, because he does an amazing job. It took listening to a couple of books before I really started liking him, but he certainly does a great job.

No comments: