What I'm Reading Now:

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Title: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Author: J. K. Rowling

Pages: 17 discs

Genre: Fantasy

Grade: A

Synopsis: Harry Potter is back at Hogwarts where the Triwizard Tournament is taking place for the first time in over 100 years. Oddly, the Goblet of Fire spits out Harry Potter's name as a fourth champion from the three wizarding schools competing in the tournament. The champions have to compete in three tasks over the course of the school-year in order to be crowned champion. All the while, Harry Potter's scar continues to hurt as Voldemort continues to gain power.

My Review: My only beef with this book is its length. I appreciate J.K. wrapping up all the loose ends before the close of the book, but it often means that after the story's climax there are still two or three discs to listen to. I always love losing myself in Britain's wizarding world as I drive to and from work.

No comments: