What I'm Reading Now:

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Keys to the Demon Prison

Title: Fablehaven: Keys to the Demon Prison

Author: Brandon Mull

Pages: 593

Genre: Fantasy

Grade: A-

Synopsis: This is the fifth and final book of the Fablehaven series. The Sphinx is on the verge of obtaining all five of the magical artifacts necessary to open the demon prison Zzyzx, which houses most of the most dangerous servants of darkness and evil, including the demon king Gorgrog. It is once again up to Kendra, Seth and the Knights of the Dawn to unite all creatures of light in order to defeat those who want the demon prison opened.

My Review: I'll be honest, I really like the Fablehaven series. It was a little juvenile, but I thought the series was well-written and unique. Although this book was almost 600 pages, I felt that the author was rushing through much of the story in order to squeeze everything that he wanted into the single book.

No comments: