What I'm Reading Now:

Sunday, January 25, 2015

The Infinite Atonement


Title: The Infinite Atonement

Author: Tad R. Callister

Pages: 356

Genre: Religion

Grade: B

Synopsis: The Infinite Atonement is obviously all about Christ's atonement.  The book explores the atonement from all sides, including why it was necessary and important, why only Jesus Christ could provide this sacrifice and why the atonement is infinite, eternal and all-encompassing.

My Review: This book certainly helped me understand the atonement better.  However, I found it to be more of a chore to pick up.  It's certainly not a page-turner and it took me more than 2 months to read (not typical for me). I think that I would have enjoyed the book more had I actually studied it and followed the numerous scriptural references in the book.  While I'm not giving the book high praise at the moment, I do plan on studying this book some future day.

No comments: