What I'm Reading Now:

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Something Wicked This Way Comes


Title: Something Wicked This Way Comes

Author: Ray Bradbury

Pages: 9 discs

Genre: Science Fiction

Grade: B

Synopsis: James Nightshade and Will Halloway hear the calliope of a carnival just before midnight about a week before Halloween. They sneak out of the house to explore and investigate and they find Cooger & Dark's Pandemonium Shadow Show coming to life.  James and Will notice a lot of strange things happening and it is up to them to run Cooger & Dark's out of town.

My Review: This was a book that I had heard of, but I was not prepared for the strangeness of this one.  It took me a good portion of the book to get into it, as I found the first part to be pretty confusing.  I didn't love this book, but I am interested in watching one of the film adaptations.

No comments: