What I'm Reading Now:

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Don't Know Much About Anything


Title: Don't Know Much About Anything

Author: Kenneth C. Davis

Pages: 320

Genre: Non-Fiction

Grade: B-

Synopsis:  This book has little snippets about just about anything, although the majority of the topics covered seemed like they would only be of interest to Americans. Various people, places and things are all covered and described in bursts throughout the book.

My Review:  Honestly, I was quite disappointed with this book.  I'm not sure what I expected, but this one didn't cut the mustard.  Things in the book felt a little superficial and while reading it I felt a bit like I was wasting my time.  My suggestion would be to pick up a book by Bill Bryson before one from the Don't Know Much series.

4 comments:

Clark said...

A short history of nearly everything, more specifically. Also, the know it all is a fine book.

tysqui said...

My thoughts exactly. Two very good suggestions Clark!

tysqui said...

My thoughts exactly. Two very good suggestions Clark!

tysqui said...

My thoughts exactly. Two very good suggestions Clark!