What I'm Reading Now:

Monday, December 7, 2015

Ender's Game


Title: Ender's Game

Author: Orson Scott Card

Pages: 324

Genre: Science Fiction

Grade: B+

Synopsis: Andrew (Ender) Wiggins was born from decades of genetic experimentation in an effort to breed a human who is capable of leading humanity's battles against the Buggers.  Ender is selected for battle school and while there he spends his life learning the Buggers tactics and figuring out how to beat them.

My Review: I read the Ender's Game series back in Junior High and I had remembered that I had quite enjoyed it, but I couldn't remember much else about it.  Most of the book is dedicated to Ender's experiences and growth in the battle school, including numerous training battles and that can get a little tedious, but I found that I enjoyed it. Now I can watch the movie and re-read the rest of the books in the series.

No comments: