What I'm Reading Now:

Friday, October 11, 2013

Never Eat Alone

Title: never eat alone

Author: Keith Ferrazzi

Pages: 6 discs?

Genre: Self-help

Grade: F

Synopsis: Ferrazi postulates that the key to success in both life and work is building solid relationships that you can fall back on in the future for favors and help.You must maintain constant contact with all of your friends and associates who matter to you so that you can rely on them for help in a pinch.

My Review: First off, I've got to come clean and admit that I didn't actually finish this book.  It's been a long time since I haven't finished a book that I've started, but I simply couldn't stand this one.  I made it about 1/3 of the way through before I decided not to suffer through anymore of this rubbish.  My biggest complaint is not necessarily with the material (although I'm not swooning over the ideas in this book like many readers) but my complaint is with the self-righteous writing style and over-the-top braggadocio that was just too much for me to handle.If you want to hear about how cool Mr. Ferrazzi is, then I've got the book for you...

No comments: