What I'm Reading Now:

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fablehaven - Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary

Title: Fablehaven - Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary

Author: Brandon Mull

Pages: 528

Genre: Fantasy

Grade: A

Synopsis: Two of the hidden artifacts have been found and the Society of the Evening Star is hot on the track of another. Right off the bat, Kendra is kidnapped and locked away and the Knights of the Dawn are on a frantic search to locate her. The Knights of the Dawn decide that they must attempt to get to the key of another artifact before the Society of the Evening Star does. The only problem with this plan is that they must enter a dragon sanctuary named Wyrmroost that as far as anybody knows no human has entered since Patton.

My Review: Much like the Harry Potter series, with each succeeding book these books seem to be getting better and better. Once I was into this book it was one that I couldn't put down and although I had to be to work early the next morning, I stayed up late to finish because I couldn't go to bed without finishing it. The worst part about reading this book right now is that I've got to wait so long for the next (and probably last) one to come out (which people are assuming will be in February or March 2010).

1 comment:

Trever and Heather said...

March 23rd: Keys to the Demon Prison

We get the manuscript on September 15th from Brandon. I'm hoping I can steal a peek (though no one will know if I do or don't as I'll be sworn to secrecy).