What I'm Reading Now:

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hardy Boys #14 - Too Many Traitors

Title: Hardy Boys #14 - Too Many Traitors

Author: Franklin W. Dixon

Pages: 151

Genre: Mystery

Grade: D-

Synopsis: The Hardy Boys are at it again - they've got to solve a mystery in order to save their own necks.

My Review: I read literally dozens and dozens of these books growing up - and I've got to say that I'm not impressed... I found an old stack of these at my parent's house and I thought I'd give them all one last read before sending them off to the DI, but I'm not sure that I can stomach reading many more. While I loved them when I was younger, they seem to be a poor choice now.

2 comments:

Ben said...

What, you can't handle giving a low grade? Go on, Tyler, give it a D or an F.

tysqui said...

Ok. You called me out and I'm responding. I felt that if I graded this book poorly - and I loved them in my younger days - then that would reflect upon my own intellect...

I give the book a solid D-.