What I'm Reading Now:

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Searching for Dragons

Title: Searching for Dragons - Book Two of the Enchanted Forest Chronicles

Author: Patricia C. Wrede

Pages: 4 discs

Genre: Fantasy

Grade: B

Synopsis: Mendanbar is the king of the Enchanted Forest.  He finds an area of his forest that has been burned to ashes and the only clues of what has happened are 5 enchanted dragon scales.  Mendanbar embarks with the Princess Cimorene (who's official title is chief cook and librarian to the dragon king) on a quest to locate the lost dragon king.

My Review: Just like the first book of the series, I enjoyed listening to this book in my car.  The audio cd is read by a full cast of characters and is a great production.  I'm still thinking that Ada would love listening to this series in a year or two.

No comments: