What I'm Reading Now:

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Double Cross Blind


Title: Double Cross Blind

Author: Joel N. Ross

Pages: 372

Genre: Fiction

Grade: D

Synopsis: The early days of December 1941 were eventful in the United Kingdom.  The Allies have captured a Nazi spy who was trying to infiltrate and take down their own spy network.  At the same time, an American who had enlisted with the Canadians in order to fight in the war is locked in a British Military Asylum, but may be just the person the British need in order to get information out of their captured Nazi spy.

My Review: Ok, I gave this book the old college try. In fact, I made it through more than 2/3 of the book when I realized that I really dreaded reading it, that I didn't care how it ended and that I really didn't understand what was going on.  The plot was extremely complicated and just never really caught my attention.  It's been on my 'to-read' list for years.  I've had a few books on that list lately that have really let me down...

No comments: